13. – 14. september 2012
The Book of Psalms contains prayers, by means of which many Jewish and Christian believers turn to God and which links their spiritual lives. International conference on the occasion of the beginning of the work on the commentary on the Book of Psalms aims at bringing new views into both the world of the authors of the Psalms and the latter reception of Psalms in their different historical and cultural contexts.
Main speakers of the conference
- Gianni Barbiero SDB (I) – Il messia non violento del Salmo 110
- Frank-Lothar Hossfeld (D) – Stationen der Geschichte Israels als durchgehende Prägung des Psalters
- Petr Chalupa (CZ) – Neues Lied im Psalter und in der Johannes-Offenbarung
Information regarding the payment of the registration fee
- Name of the account : Ján Viglaš
- Number of the account : 3008134154/0200
- IBAN: SK87 0200 0000 0030 0813 4154
- BIC/SWIFT: SUBASKBX
- For payment purposes please indicate KZ-2012091314 along with your name and surname.