The content of the current issue StBiSl 13/1 (2021):
- CANDIDO, Dionisio: How Was the Book of Judith Received among the Eastern Fathers of the Fourth Century CE?
- KUNJANAYIL, Paul: The Interconnection between the Emmanuel Theme and the Forgiveness of Sins Theme in the Gospel of Matthew
- FENÍK, Juraj: Clothing Symbolism in the Elijah-Elisha Cycle and in the Gospel of John
- MAJTÁN, Ľubomír: Motives of Circumcision of Timothy in Acts 16:1-5: Historical, Ethnical and Religious Aspect of the Circumcision of Timothy in the Acts of the Apostles and the Theological Interpretation From the Perspective of the Early Church Community [in Slovak]
- TICHÝ, Ladislav: How To Understand Paul’s Expression in 1 Cor 7:38b? [in Czech]
- TYROL, Anton: Elijah: Journey in Silence and Toil, with Heavenly Food [in Slovak]